LeighFisher, a global transportation management consulting firm (a subsidiary of Jacobs), is seeking highly motivated individuals to work in its aviation division, business and finance practice based in the United States. LeighFisher looks for outstanding candidates with strong academic credentials, a passion for numbers and problem-solving and a desire to work as part of a team on cutting-edge projects for our aviation clients. For more information on LeighFisher, please visit our website at http://www.leighfisher.com.
Potential project opportunities include:
• Develop programs and plans for airfield, terminal, access, and parking facilities at large hub airports
• Model and simulate passenger and vehicle activity in airport terminals, roadways, and runway/taxiway systems
• Assess impacts of transportation networking companies (i.e. Uber, Lyft) on airport ground access
• Develop software tools to analyze aviation-related data and to effectively communicate the results of these analyses
• Conduct strategic and integrated environmental, sustainability, and climate change assessments
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your expertise with members of LeighFisher’s management consulting team. The position is expected to be located in our Burlingame, CA office and focus on clients in North America.
Minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Demonstrated passion for aviation
• A Masters degree (preferred) or four-year undergraduate degree (minimum) in Engineering (Operations Research, Mechanical, Civil, or Transportation) or Architecture (Design or Planning)
• Experience with CAD, ArcGIS, big data analysis, statistical analysis, databases (SQL), large-scale data analysis (R, Python), and transportation simulation software (VISSIM, Synchro, TAAM, AirTOP) is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superb analytical, qualitative, and strategic thinking and decision making capabilities
To be considered, please submit your cover letter, resume, and university transcript.
More information on LeighFisher can be found online at http://www.leighfisher.com.
LeighFisher offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work side-by-side with recognized industry-leading professionals, all looking to create a firm without limits to creativity and professional growth. LeighFisher is an equal opportunity employer—all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume and cover letter. EOE/MFHV