Are you an inspirational leader within the aviation sector? Are you looking for a Station Manager opportunity at a flagship airport specialising in Security? Are you an ambitious individual with an eye for detail and a strong ability to manage performance delivery and stakeholders?
- Station Manager – Security Service Provider
- To manage a multi-million pound revenue stream for the business and one of the business’ most successful security stations.
- Overseeing the entire security team for airlines throughout all terminals and ensuring absolute service delivery and client experience is given to all stakeholders, airlines and handling agents.
- Lead a large team comprising of a diverse mix of seniorities and roles; including management and delivery staff.
- Full P&L account responsibility.
- With a leading security services provider with an existing, large presence in all major UK airports; working with airport operators and airlines alike.
- The business is renowned for it’s internal progression opportunities and you will be invested in as an individual member of the team.
- The business has ambitious expansion plans and is looking to bring senior management into the business with set succession planning and progression opportunities in place.
- You will have the opportunity to lead an ambitious and experienced operational team.
- You will form lasting relationships with a variety of prestigious airline customers.
- You are an experienced security professional within the aviation sector or have transferrable, relevant skills within transport, or other relevant sector.
- You are an inspirational leader with the ability to lead from the front and support a significantly large team in driving performance and expansion.
- You have excellent communication skills and have the ability to form effective relationships with corporate clients and customers within aviation.
- You are collaborative and prefer a partnership approach when it comes to customer services and engagement.
- You are able to develop and drive individual team members as well as overall personal and service levels.