Airbiz is a world leading international strategic aviation and airport planning consultancy with established offices in Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. We are currently looking for a qualified and enthusiastic candidate with a planning background to join our team, primarily focusing on planning of terminal infrastructure. This position will be based in either our Melbourne or Sydney offices and you will work in collaboration with Airbiz consultants across the globe on a variety of airport projects. This is an excellent opportunity if you looking to develop your existing planning expertise with an amazing company and team of colleagues. You can look forward to a variety of exciting projects contributing to both the immediate development needs of an airport and to long range master planning globally. The successful applicant will show ingenuity and continue to learn from some of the most innovative airport planners in the world, while working alongside leading airports and airlines.
You will be an enthusiastic, skilled and self‐motivated team member, who is able to work independently, will be accountable for performance and is willing to take on responsibilities within a high energy multi‐disciplinary multi‐office team. If you can also demonstrate the following attributes we would like to hear from you.
- A tertiary qualification in either architecture, engineering or similar.
- At least five years’ post‐graduation work experience.
- Previous airport/terminal planning experience is a highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, listening, written and presentation.
- Working knowledge of graphic tools such as AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe CS and 3D software (e.g. SketchUp) and rendering skills is desirable.
- Have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Your application and CV should be sent to email@example.com with the words "Terminal Planner SYDNEY" or "Terminal Planner MELBOURNE” in the subject line. Your application should include a brief description of what motivates you and an outline of your relevant skills, strengths and particular areas of interest and future development.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a friendly and flexible working environment in locations across the world.
Please visit our website for more information on our company: www.airbiz.aero