Airbiz is a world leading international strategic aviation and airport planning consultancy with established offices in Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Airport Planner with a broad range of relevant analytical, planning and presentation skills to join our team. You will be based in Toronto and work in collaboration with Airbiz consultants across the globe on a variety of airport projects. The successful applicant will contribute, innovate and continue to learn from some of most innovative airport planners in the world while working alongside leading airports and airlines. We are an equal opportunities employer with a friendly and flexible working environment in locations across the world.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to further your career and contribute to an amazing company. You will be an enthusiastic, self‐motivated and an accountable team member while also being able to work independently, and willing to take on responsibilities within a multi‐disciplinary team environment across multiple time zones. You will need to be confident in verbal, written and visual internal and external communication, and have previous exposure to project management.
The skill set of our ideal candidate would include:
- Conceptual and analytical planning of aviation projects including passenger terminal planning and facility programming, airfield and apron stand planning, air traffic demand and capacity analysis
-Client management through the planning process with attention to project details, deadlines and deliverables
- A highly graphic approach to the preparation of reports and studies
- Creativity and independent thinking in all aspects of work
- Experience in business development, marketing, proposal responses, project scope definition and fee development
- Works effectively both independently and as team member
- 10 years of substantial experience with a Degree in Architecture, Airport Planning, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning or related discipline
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
The right applicant will have a proven working knowledge of graphic software tools such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, MSOffice and Adobe.
Your application and CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Airport Planner TORONTO” in the subject line. Your application should include a brief motivation and outline describing your relevant skills, strengths and particular area of interest and future development.
Only individuals with the right to work permanently in the Canada may apply for this position.
Please visit our website for more information on our company www.airbiz.aero