ALG has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and results driven Safety Officer to join our client based between the Archerfield and Brisbane Airport hangars for a period of five weeks commencing in August.
Some areas of responsibility of this position are:
- Planning, implementing, and coordinating safety and environmental programs and ensures compliance with required regulations, procedures and policies are met
- Conducting safety inductions and checks
- Assisting in maintaining accident and incident records, files, and reports
- Processing occupational hazard reports including investigating the hazard and ensuring mitigations are in place
To be successful, ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Previous experience in Safety officer position Aviation
- Rotary and or fixed wing safety experience
- Previous high-level stakeholder engagement experience
- Formal aviation safety management systems and investigation qualifications
- In-depth understanding of CASA requirements
- In possession of an ASIC
- Willing and able to undergo security check
- Experience on the Air Maestro incident reporting software would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Charlene at +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.