ALG has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Tool Crib Officer to join the operation of our airline client based at the Adelaide Airport. Our client is a well-established airline with extensive operations nationwide and internationally. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate excellent working conditions and competitive hourly rates.
Starting as soon as possible, the position will be based on a schedule pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off including days nights and weekends. This is an open-ended, ongoing contract.
Some areas of responsibility of this position are:
- Handle and register requests for issuing of tools and equipment in timely manner
- Ensure tooling, equipment is properly maintained, and schedule servicing / repairs in conjunction with the maintenance providers
- Perform required activities; minor rectification/maintenance on aircraft tooling and equipment in accordance with the relevant approved documentation
- Carry out hangar preparation for overnight checks including ensuring provision of aircraft tooling and equipment in the area of responsibility
- Participate as a team member to achieve team goals
- Ensure industry compliance
To be successful, ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Relevant experience in aviation, aircraft maintenance, logistics, and/or combination of relevant qualifications and experience
- Previous experience using Tool Management Systems
- Willingness to complete a pre-employment medical
- Willingness and able to obtain ASIC
- Have access to a reliable means of transport
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Charlene at +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.