We are recruiting for a Contract Manager for a leading parking management company to be based at Luton Airport. The role will involve ensuring all operational requirements and SLAs are met for the contract, delivering the highest quality of service to the client.
- You will be based at Luton Airport, in charge of managing a key contract for the business.
- You will have direct line management responsibility for 5 managers, all well as indirect management of a team of approx. 80.
- 40 hour working week Monday- Friday however as this is a 24 hour operation, some degree of flexibility will be required.
- You will be adept at leading large operational teams in a customer focused environment.
- You will have experience of providing a service and working to SLAs.
- You will need to have strong financial acumen as the role will involve full P&L responsibility and management.
- You will be a true leader, able to communicate with people at all levels, managing both employees and stakeholders.
- You will need to be commercially aware and able to spot any areas for business development.
- The business is forward thinking and innovative in their approach. Every department works together in collaboration and the team adopt a ‘can do’ attitude.
- They have a number of very exciting contracts including at other key airports which means there will be fantastic scope to develop in your career and take on subsequent challenges.
- No day will be the same in this fast paced and dynamic environment.
- The business is has an Investors in People Gold accreditation demonstrating genuine commitment to staff.