One of the world’s top airports is looking to hire a new Strategy Analyst to support with its ambitious expansion plans and future success.
- You will provide first-class information gathering, analysis and insight for the airport on strategic issues.
- You will work on a wide range of projects with senior leaders within the business as well as external stakeholders.
- You will interface with a wide range of different airport functions, helping to strategize on key problems, finding innovative solutions.
- We are looking for a genuine self-starter, who is happy working alone with lots of autonomy or within a small team.
- You will need to be a technical expert, with experience of strategy and management concepts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are an absolute must in this role, as you will be required to relay your findings to others within the business, as well as outside of it.
- To succeed in the position, you will need to be bright and inquisitive, always looking to delve deeper into problems to find the answers.
- You will need to be comfortable working within the context of the ever-changing and challenging landscape that is a leading airport.
- This position gives to the opportunity to influence exec-level strategy, helping to define the future of this world-leading business.
- You will work as part of a team that are at the very forefront of the industry.
- You will get to interact with and influence key decision makers in the organisation.
- The culture at this airport is very inclusive; you will get to work with people from all different backgrounds, with all different specialisms.