What you will accomplish with us
Reporting to the Airport Project Manager, you will:
- Analyze data and programming documents provided by the airport authority and/or client;
- Assemble graphic and digital documentation as well as the databases necessary for the requirements analysis;
- Design manoeuvring and apron layouts and validate ground service around aircraft such as refuelling, placement of loading bridges and baggage handling;
- Interpret and implement existing norms, standards and recommended practices;
- Perform static and dynamic simulations of various vehicle and aircraft movements;
- Carry out airport facility and infrastructure surveys for various projects;
- Attend internal and external meetings;
- Produce reports, drawings and presentations.
What you need
- University degree in architecture or transport engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and specialized IT tools (AutoCAD);
- French and English bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of AviPlan simulation software (asset);
- Ability to obtain security clearance for restricted areas;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and manage several files simultaneously;
- Precision and great attention to detail;
- Analytical approach;
- Initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.