Last Update: 10 June 2022
How do I start?
- First go to https://airporttalent.com and click the Sign Up button in the upper-right corner.
- Choose as account type: Employer.
- If you want to, sign in with Google. Otherwise, simply fill in your contact information and company details. Company information such as the description and the logo can be changed anytime, but are important as job seekers will be viewing them when checking your jobs.
- Click the Sign Up button. You will be directed to the ‘My Account’ page*. Here you can edit your company profile whenever you want.
- On the ‘My Account’ page you can view your job postings, but you don’t have any yet so click the ‘Pricing’ button under "Employer" to select a product. You will be directed to the job pricing page. You can select the sort of job you want to buy. There are different kinds of jobs: Premium Job (per job), Recruiter Job Package and Unlimited Job Package (annual plans). For details, view the descriptions on the pricing page. And if you still have questions or other needs, please contact us.
- Once you have completed checkout, you will now be able to post a job.
- Head to the ‘Post a Job’ page, under "Employer" .
- When you select to post a job, you can first fill in the job details and then click the preview button to see how the job looks like to job seekers. After viewing the preview click the ‘Post’ button. You will be redirected to make a payment.
- After having posted your jobs, you can view performance statistics on the dashboard on the 'My Account' page.
- If you have any more questions regarding AirportTalent.com, visit the 'Contact' page.
*Employers must use an email address associated with the company (not that of a third party nor a personal email address).
Can I view any statistics?
Yes, you can. On the My Account page you can see how many people viewed your job, applied to your job and the job's click rate.
What happens if a job is filled before 30 days?
You can sign in into your account and close the job. Because your job is filled before the 30 days are over, your job closes.
What happens to my job if the application closing date is within 30 days?
Your job will expire. This means it will no longer be listed because your job’s application closing date has passed.
What type of jobs can be posted?
Only aviation, space and space or aviation-related jobs will be published (see Employer FAQ for details). This can be a job at an airport, airline, in aerospace, satellite, space, aviation or working with airports, airlines, aerospace, space, satellite or aviation. For example, the job can be an airport planner at a civil engineering company, a data scientist at a technology company that provides services in the aviation sector, or a marketing director at a technology company that specializes in aviation. If you are in doubt about your job, contact us.