How do I start?
- First go to https://airporttalent.com and click the Sign Up button in the upper-right corner.
- Choose as account type: Employer.
- If you want to, sign in with your LinkedIn profile. Otherwise simply fill in your contact information and company details. Company information such as the description and the logo can be changed anytime, but are important as job seekers will be viewing them when checking your jobs.
- Click the Sign Up button. You will be directed to the ‘My Account’ page. Here you can edit your company profile whenever you want.
- On the ‘My Account’ page you can view your job postings, but you don’t have any yet so click the ‘Post a Job’ button. You will be directed to the job pricing page.
- Once you are on the ‘Post a Job’ page, you can select the sort of job you want to buy. There are different kinds of jobs: Standard Job Posting (free), Featured Job Posting and Featured Company for 30 days. They have different prices and specifications. For details, view the descriptions. And if you have many jobs, contact us to get a volume discount.
- When you select to post a job, you can first fill in the job details and then click the preview button to see how the job looks like to job seekers. After viewing the preview click the ‘Post’ button. You will be redirected to make a payment for the paid job and company.
- Before the jobs are viewable to job seekers, they have to be approved first to avoid spam. Jobs will be approved within a maximum of 3 working days. You will receive an email confirmation once the job has been approved.
- After having posted your jobs, you can view performance statistics on the dashboard on the 'My Account' page.
- If you have any more questions regarding Airport Talent, visit the 'Contact' page.
Can I view any statistics?
Yes, you can. On the My Account page you can see how many people viewed your job, applied to your job and the job's click rate.
What happens if a job is filled before 30 days?
You can sign in into your account and close the job. Because your job is filled before the 30 days are over, your job closes.
What happens to my job if the application closing date is within 30 days?
Your job will expire. This means it will no longer be listed because your job’s application closing date has passed.
What type of jobs can be posted?
Only aviation and aviation-related jobs will be published. This can be a job at an airport, airline, in aviation or working with airports, airlines, within aviation. For example, the job can be an airport planner at a civil engineering company, a data scientist at a technology company that provides services in the aviation sector, or a marketing director at a technology company that is focused on the aviation sector. If you are in doubt about your job, contact us.